Records / Submission / Receiving


4. Record of credits
When you have been awarded one or several credits, please ask your lecturer to confirm this on the CDS progress sheet by initialling it in the designated column.

5. Submission of the CDS progress sheet
Hand in the completed progress sheet to the Dean's Office. It will be forwarded to the CDS from there. If you need it for job application purposes, the CDS will issue an interim report for you.

6. Receiving the doctoral supplement
When all the credits have been earned, the CDS issues a certificate, the 'doctoral supplement', listing your additional qualifications. It is issued in English and German versions.